Roofing Contractors Association of California invites you:
Annual Luncheon Meeting and Legislative Recap!
What Laws Were Passed in 2016 and How Will They Impact Your Business in 2017?
Speakers: Marc Connerly, RCAC & ARCNC Executive Director, and Employment Development Department Staff
- EDD will be on hand to explain new E-file requirements for all employers with more than 10 employees
- Receive updates and clarification on overtime rules
- Hear about changes to the contractors license law relating to lapses in licensure
- Plus, get updates on several bills that are on the Governor’s desk now and will be decided prior to the meeting (wage issues, vehicle air pollution rules, hiring procedures, workforce development, and more)
- Also, an update will be provided covering Cal/OSHA silica standards
Northern California Meeting
Tuesday, November 1, 2016, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Callippe Preserve Golf Course
8500 Clubhouse Dr, Pleasanton, CA 94566
For complete details and registration, go to the link here: